Emmy Award and Telly Award winning Cameraman/DP working with major network shows, as well as corporate video productions, documentaries and production work with high profile celebrities (i.e. Matt Lauer, Walter Cronkite, Harrison Ford, and Katie Couric), as well as Super Models (i.e. Sofia Vergara, Cindy Crawford, etc.).
- Strategic Planning
- Camera Operations
- Celebrity Relations
- National & Global News Shootings
- Client-Focused Partnerships
- Project Management/Coordinator
- Total Quality & Best Practices
FREELANCE DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY, 9/13 ? Present
- Provide camera shooting, staging, lighting, and positioning of guests and celebrities.
- Work with client organizations including Entertainment Tonight, Spike TV, UNTV, Charlie Rose, Metrovision, NASA TV and Arise TV.
- Build collaborative working relationships with clients by effectively utilizing technical proficiency and extensive experience to create high value productions, resulting in repeat business and long-term customer loyalty.
ALAN WEISS PRODUCTIONS, New York, NY, 1/96 ? 9/13
A fourteen time Emmy winning television production company.
- Worked on numerous programs including biography (A&E), Jessye Norman Sings for Healing Aids (PBS), Teen/Kids News (Syndication), Positively Ernie (Fox 5), Great American TV Poll (Lifetime), America Wants to Know (WCBS), Polling America (CBS This Morning), and Arise Review (Arise TV).
- Provided complete video work with clients including American Express, AT&T, Avon, Burson-Marsteller, Citibank, Continuum Health Partners, Cover Girl, GE, Hospital for Special Services, IBM, Marina Maher Communications, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Porter-Novelli, Proctor & Gamble, U.S. Department of Labor, Weber Shandwick, YMCA, to name a few.
- Built and maintained a positive rapport with clients.
- Used extensive skills and experience to create high impact productions that resonated with target audiences.
- Worked with peer professionals to streamline and re-engineer workflows.
- Established and communicated goals and performance standards, and compared actual performance versus goals to establish a baseline for continuous quality improvement.
- Facilitated team meetings with all stakeholders to build consensus and support for positive change and shared goals.
FREELANCE CAMERAMAN/DP 1986 ? 1996
- Worked with clients including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, WTN, Reuters, MTV, VH1, Entertainment Tonight, Sony, BBC, Unsolved Mysteries, WWF, among others.
- Traveled extensively to Russia, Moldova, Israel, France, England, and Ireland to respond quickly to breaking news stories.
MARYMOUNT MANHATTAN COLLEGE, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in COMMUNICATIONS, 1986
U.S. Naval Academy ? Teen/Kids News, 2013 Emmy Award
Biography of James Earl Jones ? A&E, 1996 Telly Award
Great Place/Great Feeling ? YMCA, 1989 Emmy Award
10th Annual Colgate Women?s Games ? WABC-TV, 1984 Emmy Award
Member, I.A.T.S.E. Local 600
Two full sets of HD production equipment with production vehicle
References available upon request